Our Community Liaison Officers are on hand five days every week to befriend, support and assist Home Owners in the village.
They perform a wide range of tasks which include:
- welcoming new Home Owners into the village and helping them settle into their new way of life
- liaising between Home Owners and Inchmarlo staff
- events management
- agreeing and putting in place the housing support/care at home services, as and when required
- responding to requests from Home Owners and their families
- helping to organize additional services as required.