Home Owners at Inchmarlo Retirement Village can benefit from the high quality food, that the kitchen at Inchmarlo House prepares for them, in the comfort of their own homes as a once-in-a-while treat, or on a permanent basis. They can enjoy a range of catering services from Inchmarlo House, delivered to their door, including:
- hot and cold meals delivered from Inchmarlo House to homes on the estate
- home bakes, including birthday and Christmas cakes
- private event catering for special occasions, in the Green Drawing Room or in their own home
We recognise the importance of a varied and nutritious diet, and also the pleasure of enjoying recipes selected from well-known Chefs and restaurants around the world.
Indeed, the Company Chairman, Charles Skene, takes a personal interest in ensuring that the menus presented every day are interesting, varied and prepared to the highest quality.
Dining out at prestigious Michelin star restaurants from around the world started out as a hobby for Chairman, Charles Skene. His passion for food has resulted in the inclusion of numerous recipes from Michelin starred chefs and famous restaurants around the world. Recipes from Gordon Ramsay, Marco Pierre White, Lady Claire MacDonald and Paul Bocuse of Lyon, France regularly feature on the menus at Inchmarlo House. Click the links below to view some of our sample menus:
“It’s not like a restaurant in a nursing home… this is rather like a restaurant in Union Street, Aberdeen or London… Harrods.”
Former resident, Inchmarlo
Home Owners can enjoy a wide variety of dining options available:
- meals served in the Bar at Inchmarlo House
- soup and sandwich “credit crunch” lunches
- morning coffee and afternoon tea with home bakes
- food tasting events for Home Owners and their guests
- the “Dining Club” where a group of Home Owners take turns to select the menu and wines with the Head Chef